[ahimsa-tech] new virtual box arrived

Glen Newell skipworthy at realivetech.com
Tue Oct 10 16:36:16 PDT 2006

Hi Jeff-

How much easier/harder would it be if instead of moving, we built a new
one and migrated the data? I assume since it's all virtual, you'd just
move the whole image other wise...

either way- I'll get a couple good backups behind me, and try and slim
it down a bit- let me know what your schedule is like for an upgrade- I
could really use your help.

Glen