[IMC-Boston-Dispatch] Fwd: 8/7 Jazz at the Fort and Tecschange Pot Luck

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 13:57:59 PDT 2005

Hey y'all,

Charlie Welch of tecschange fame came out to our party
so I thought it would be great if some of us showed up
to this deal too.

Tecschange is a group that fixes up computers for
non-profits that need them in Boston and they also
ship to places like Central America.  They also gave
MGA the computer that MGA now has designated for our
space and donated the computers we used for the DNC
convergence space.

Real good folks!
 See party info below- - -
-Pete