[IMC Boston-Radio] marketing report back from event tonight

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 15:23:38 PST 2005

YO.  let's not talk bad about marketing.  _it's funny,
groups in our position have started calling it
marketing (which may be having a negative effect
because of the visceral reaction many have) but
corporations and actual marketing firms have recently
taken to calling it "Grassroots Organizing"!!!  I'm
not kidding ya (why would I kid?)

We shouldn't be shy about finding ways to get our word
out and spreading the legend of Indymedia across the
land!  In fact, we OWE it to the world and to all of
our past, present and future contributors to be
extremely AGGRESSIVE.  There's a world to save people,
and no time to lose!

-Pete