[IMC Boston-Radio] Re: [Boston-video] checking in...

sharpie at riseup.net sharpie at riseup.net
Wed Mar 16 10:16:58 PST 2005

Hey there folks! so yeah, I would like some help with the skillshare.

I guess i must have mentioned that in the email that got lost somewhere in
the ether.

So the story is this, April 16-17th is the Boston Skillshare
(www.bostonskillshare.org) and I think the indymedia should have a
presence there teaching people about the basics of media production. I'm
going to try, to the best of my ability, to teach at least a few folks how
to produce video. ideally day 1 will be production and day 2 will be
post-production. i'm not sure i can fit all this in though.

I have one camera and i'll be able to borrow at least one camera and
laptop from SCAT. however if there are other folks in he collective who
want to learn, or lend equipment, or lend equipment and time to help out
in teaching all of this would be great. i need to know by saturday though
as i have to send in a proposal by saturday evening.

if you have more questions please give me a call or drop me a line over
email!

peace
sharpie
ps i dont have most of your numbers, and i dont want to put mine on an
archived list so if you just want to exchange send me an email as well!