[Boston-video] BIMC show on CCTV

Sofia JarrinT sofiajt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 14:25:33 PDT 2005

Sorry for the miscommunication. Tiff & I left each
other mssgs, but I was just asking who should be my
contact if I want to drop a tape. But I'm guessing I
can just go myself to do so.

We were recording the SCAT shows but seem to have
misplaced them, so I'm not sure about how many we have
right now nor their quality.

I would say, let's go with a different tape for the
month of August and for September we can probably
bring something over.

Svea, do you have anything up your sleeve you could
help us with?

thanks,
sofia