[Boston-video] SCAT IndyMedia International video thingy

Svea Eppler sveasca at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 10:26:40 PDT 2005

      Just a side note. Next week's IndyMedia video is
gonna be about farm animal cruelty. I'm due to receive
a video about Wegman's Egg Farm in Wolcott NY (near
Rochester, i think) that's about 30 minutes long. The
IndyMedia video is scheduled to show (i think, i
forget exactly) immediately after the IMC live set,
and on repeats on Sat or Sunday afternoon.

     Just for those of you who might wanna know.

     :)

     S.

--- Andrewmcleod2000 at aol.com wrote:

> One more email for today.
>
> As mentioned, Michael has volunteered to help
> schedule guests.  One  concern
> people conveyed was insuring some openness and
> agreement on subjects and
> guests.  Below is just a rough draft breaking down
> subjects for the  show.  With
> this draft people can start to think about guests
> and subjects  with
> suggestions.  What is missing below or what do you
> think is not  important to consider
> as listed below?
>
> Maybe Michael can then get a feel for what people
> think would be  best.  In
> addition, we talked about coordinating some shows
> with current  events.  This
> would require us to bring upcoming event to
> Michael's  attention.  For example,
> there is a big anti-war protest on 9/24/05.   (My
> birthday by the way).
> Maybe we want to do a show that week about the  war?
> Your input with other important dates or events
> coming up would help him a
> lot.
>
> Thanks again Michael.
>
> Here is some subjects for consideration:
>

> Current  Events
> US Senate and the Filibuster
> Iraq War
> Media and Society
> Is the media liberal?
> Politics
> What is a liberal?
> The Right Wing Agenda
> Healthcare
> Prescription drugs
> Environment
> Global warming
> Invasion of privacy and privacy rights
> Information Awareness
> Religion
> Was Jesus a liberal?
> The US Constitution
> The American Revolution and our Founding Fathers
> Taxes
> How does the US compare?
> Government Policy
> Crime & Punishment
> New Massachusetts death penalty law
> Economy & Business
> Globalization and it’s discontents
> NAFTA, WTO, CAFTA,
> American Democracy
> Voting process and problems
> The US Constitution
> The American Revolution and our Founding Fathers
> --July 4 Special
> Taxes
> How does the US compare?
> Government Policy
> Do we need to reform the laws governing Authorities
> Crime & Punishment
> New Massachusetts death penalty law
> Economy & Business
> Globalization and it’s discontents
> NAFTA, WTO, CAFTA,
> American Democracy
> Voting process and problems

"Once is by accident, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action!" - good military advice for the modern media guerilla