[Boston-wkg-video] Shows

Marjorie Bangs fruitcat at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 17:33:07 PDT 2006

Hi there,

I have been working on the Aids Sermon for the Reverend but I have forgotten
how to do dissolves in FCE. Any advise? Also, does anyone know if you can
get mini DVs that are two hours long? Are we doing a show tomorrow night?
Did anyone get in touch with Steve Iskavitz? OK, that's enough questions.
Let me know.

Marjy