[indymediapr] PAL-L 10/23SUN.4:30 "The Puerto Rican Independence Movement."Southside/ Video, Presentation & Discussion-2nd in Series

Mary Anne Grady Flores gradyflores08 en gmail.com
Sab Oct 22 20:28:53 PDT 2011

Please Post to Facebook, Cornell lists and Ithaca Community Lists!
Gracias!
Mary Anne Grady Flores

 *        @ Southside Community Center 305 S. Plain St., Ithaca, NY*

> *Video, Presentation and Discussion on the
> Puerto Rican Independence Movement. *
>    Remembering El Grito de Lares-Sept 23, the Ponce Massacre-
>    the FBI assassination of Filiberto Ojeda Rios, a leader of the
>    Macheteros & more.* Bring Your favorite Puerto Rican Dish to Pass. *
>    Invite your friends!  Copy the flyer and pass it on!  (in attachment)
>    Arroz con Gandules & Rum Cake by La Cocina Latina Catering.

   RSVP & INFO: 607-280-8797