[Imc-adelaide-tech] health news journal: look and feel youthfuler

jamison kogler larondaauwjay at happypride.com
Tue Jul 27 17:41:36 PDT 2004

`cascarini'beregnedeindago

eur,ope^an medic_'i--ne & next-`d,~ay s`_hip'ping

charabancernes^  http://www.worldofrx.com/track.asp?cg=hot&c=info

Evidence of selection for an agrnegative phenotype in chronic infections is
emerging. Schwan et al. 41 studied chronic wound infections using a murine
abscess model. After establishing infections with a hemolytic thus with a
presumably functional agr locus S. aureus strain the number of nonhemolytic
bacteria recovered from the wounds increased over time.