Bernard's Re: [imc-alberta] Of actualities and conciousness

Lynette/IWeek 2005 espa2002 at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 7 11:33:00 PST 2005

"Bernard D. Tremblay" wrote:
> ...I was involved almost zero in IMC processes.
> My intention in writing... I don't spent much
> time with that sort of thinking) was entirely sidelined by this: nobody has
> managed to re-launch the albert.indy site, not even to put the historic
> documents online. That was my prime goal. It was entirely, and very
> successfully sideline by a buncha blather.

Well Bernard, by your own admission you were "involved almost zero in IMC processes." We've not managed to re-launch the AB-indy site because there is
either a lack of tech-wise folks with the skills, or people are simply not willing to step up and volunteer their time. Unfortunately there is nothing
we can do about this, and can only continue to try to find people who can/will help in the future.

If your "prime goal" was to help re-launch the site and/or even "put the historic documents online", then, may I ask, why haven't you?

It's of no use to us for you to claim your intentions were "successfully sidelined by a buncha blather" - in my personal opinion, that's a poor excuse
to remain an ineffective lurker. People who sit on the sidelines and complain about 'nothing happening' while doing nothing themselves have no right
to bitch. You make it seem like we've been intentionally trying to waste your superior brain power by assaulting you with our minutia.

If you don't like this list, simply unsubscribe please. However, if you want to remain on the list, that's fine too, but it would be appreciated if
you would offer some constructive feedback (or actual assistance in re-launching/publicly-archiving) instead. In the meantime, we are simply trying to
maintain a forum in which to communicate with each other and keep 'something' of AB indymedia alive, until such time that we have the resources to do
it properly ourselves.

Lynette

--
Lynette Bondarchuk