[Imc-alternatives] Another one to add to the mix: yesmagazine.org/wiki

Susan Gleason sgleason at yesmagazine.org
Thu Jan 25 10:36:42 PST 2007

Hi all,

It's been exciting to see so much activity on this list over the past
year.  Sorry I haven't been able to participate sooner, but thought I'd
offer this still-in-development project to the brainstorming:

www.yesmagazine.org/wiki

It's an exploratory wiki project that I've developed at YES! -- currently
responding to the great interest in David Korten's book, The Great
Turning: From Empire to Earth Community, but will eventually be a more
general wiki site for all the kinds of iniatives and ideas that YES! has
been writing about for the past ten years.

It's a start ... and once we've got some guidelines down, we'll be
recruiting participation from folks who are interested. I'm eager to see
how our 10 years of freely-accessible YES! archives can be beneficial to
the IMC-alternatives project. [www.yesmagazine.org]

By the way, the 2007 RecentChangesCamp, wiki gathering, is coming up in
Portland, OR:
http://2007.recentchangescamp.org/Main_Page

Best to all,

-- Susan Gleason, sgleason at yesmagazine.org

A list for volunteers wanting to work on the Alternatives IMC
<imc-alternatives at lists.indymedia.org> on Thursday, January 25, 2007 at