[Imc-ar] posts from the other listserve

Joseph Diffie joediffie at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:00:50 PST 2004

Al,

Im really sorry about all this.  I have emailed the owner of the list
numerous times and whoever it is is not getting back to me.  Also I cant
send an unsubscribe email to that list from the imc-ar address, so I don't
think there is a way to unsubscribe unless we get the owner to do it for us.

Is there anyway that you can block out that list from the imc-ar list admin
page?  Once again I am really sorry about all this and feel ridiculous.

joe

Arkansas Indymedia
Free news rocks
Commercials suck