[Imc-ar] site seems to be running a lot better

Al Vick manyhats_4ar_imc at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 04:13:36 PDT 2005

That's good news. I've been too busy to hardly even get online this week or
to read what the techies may have been doing. But although I haven't been
into the editorial function for about a week, I'd be willing to bet that
we're probably up to some 3,000 spams at this point. And I'm not even going
to try clearing them out. I'm burned out on it all folks. I'm taking a
vacation.

                                                   Al