[Imc-ar] meeting

Al Vick manyhats_4ar_imc at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 07:35:34 PST 2006

Aaron,

No meeting happened. I was the only one to show up. I waited for about 20
minutes then left.

As for your question about using funds for a bus ticket, I guess I'd like to
know how much money we have in our funds first. It's probably okay by me
though as long as we're not close to broke or something.

Finally, I have a question: Did you change the spam filters on our
list-serves. We seem to be getting a lot of posts to our lists, especially
the editor's list which were filtered out before. Just wondering.

                                                                        Al