[imc-auckland-video] Hucker + GABA + Hubbard + no
chloeheffernan at xtra.co.nz
Mon Aug 23 17:19:06 PDT 2004
1. Today's interview with Bruce Hucker went well and he had some good things
to say - but we had severe audio problems and drop outs in the footage
(using a different camera) so I am going to ask for a re-shoot if possible-
though I know he doesn't have much time so it might be a long shot.
3. My camera is not opening again - will take into Sony tomorrow but no
guarantees when it will be resurrected.
2. There is a candidate debate at the Gay Business Assoc on WED 8 September
I assume it is at night.
All candidates will be there.
I can try to arrange access for our doco but Kim and I are away so we need a
person to film it and a camera (Petrina and my cameras are having 'issues')
3. I will contact Hubbard again today by phone to try to get an interview
lined up - shall I say for after September 12 Kim?
Aaron or Matthew - could we borrow your cameras at all over the next few
weeks if Petrina and I continue to have probs?
4. Mathew - happy to have you talking to that issue of the no vote in the
doco - maybe with some others who feel the same in a group comment? It's a
More information about the imc-auckland-video