[imc-auckland-video] SCREENINGs - second thoughts

Geraldene Peters bern at ihug.co.nz
Mon Mar 7 14:41:24 PST 2005

I take Pol's point, and think it's less than ideal to have repeat
screenings.  However several people have commented on how good the programme
was, and ultimately I think it would be a shame to not make this more
available to people with much better publicity etc.  I don't mind us making
an exception for a repeat screening in this case.  I think too that it's
pretty much been decided to scrap the March screening and go for April.

Perhaps someone could draw up a publicity schedule (dates and publicity
contacts etc.) and we could post it on the Wiki for future reference?
Sorry, not volunteering for this, but can contribute to any brainstorming.

A three week publicity lead-up suggests that programming is sorted 5 weeks
before the screening (allowing 2 weeks for sorting permissions etc.)

More thoughts?