[imc-auckland-video] SCREENINGs - second thoughts

Geraldene Peters bern at ihug.co.nz
Mon Mar 7 15:08:25 PST 2005

But the second screening of Outfoxed fell through, didn't it?  And then the
Rialto spotted the opportunity and cashed in on the exposure Indymedia
generated.

I still don't think this needs to rule out an exception for a good programme
- given hardly anyone knew that it was screening, and that the timing was
not great with everything else on that weekend.

xg