[Imc-auckland] Re: [imc-auckland-video] SCREENINGs - some more thoughts

Geraldene Peters bern at ihug.co.nz
Thu Mar 10 14:22:55 PST 2005

The other thing is that a lot of this has been said before by various
people, and it's so consuming to go back over old meeting notes, emails;
peoples historical memories are getting shorter it seems; older hands will
inevitably move on at some stage etc.

For my broken record bit this time, I'll put another plug in for the Wiki,
as a means of setting up tips, suggestions and resources that will help
ensure the longevity of screenings and indymedia activities; promote new
people being involved with organisation, rather than the same old
voices/hands/faces etc.

The wiki link is on the AIM website
http://www.indymedia.org.nz/
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Aotearoa/