[IMC-Audio] lower #'s?

lee azzarello a3ulafia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:04:35 PDT 2004

it's purely technical. How can you squese the highest quality out of
the worst Internet connection. I did some listening test with the
technicaly superior ogg vorbis format and low bitrates (aka #'s). Read
all about it here:
http://lee.fallingforward.net/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/2004/07/23#oggquality

-lee