[IMC-Audio] arabic posting

zcat at ametrika.com zcat at ametrika.com
Tue Aug 2 15:24:18 PDT 2005

hey i put it back and ive asked a few people on the imc beirut list to look
at it.

I would in no way want to establish english as our official language
and hope to fuck it isnt

>Looks like it's just a religious
> message posted by a religious university?
this brings up the another thing what is the policy on religious posts
personally i would treat them all as spam and non news and hide them
somthing for the irc meet
Andrew