[Imc-be-communication] Re: [Imc-be] Re: the belgium thing

turlututu at indymedia.org turlututu at indymedia.org
Wed Mar 30 07:31:40 PST 2005

christophe callewaert a écrit :

>Op wo, 30-03-2005 te 15:07 +0200, schreef turlututu at indymedia.org:
>

>>Dear christophe, the date has been announced on imc-be several times by
>>differents persons. You, Mara and Han (your contact) are subscribed on
>>that list. So i think it's your responsability to follow any proposal of
>>meeting coming from you. Or am i wrong ?
>>
>>http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-be/2004-September/0928-p3.html
>>http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-be/2004-September/0928-q7.html
>>http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-be/2004-September/0929-27.html
>>http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-be/2004-September/0929-tu.html
>>

>Euh, turlututu, the four mails you're pointing to are all mails that
>were send after the semi-informal non-confirmed meeting.
>http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-liege-process/2004-September/0928-md.html
>("Semi-(in)formelle parce qu'elle avait été
>proposée par email mais pas confirmée par la suite. Finalement, presque
>tous les indymediatistes présents à Quilombo se sont mis ensemble et ont
>discuté un certain nombre de choses.")
>
>But no problem, propose a new date. Or do you want us to propose it?

I think this has been already answered here:
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-be/2005-March/0328-aa.html
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-communication/2005-March/0324-00.html
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-liege/2005-March/0327-kr.html

It looks like nobody believe in the sincerity of our proposal, strange
isn't it ??

Sorry but now i'm gone, have to work for the mayday. For the first may
several towns will be mobilised like Milano, Barcelona, Paris, London,
ect... This year, the community of activists decided to organise their
euromayday at Liege. That's why i'll help them.

PS: If you are not planning to go at the festival of the pvda these day,
you're of course welcome at Liege to help us to cover this event. :)

You can find more info here:  http://www.euromayday.be and here
http://www.euromayday.org

Goodbye.

--
http://liege.indymedia.org
GNUPGP key 0x9483B325 http://keys.indymedia.org

« Je ne suis pas d'accord avec vous, mais je me battrai jusqu'au bout pour que vous puissiez le dire. »