[Imc-beirut] please read..[Fwd: Leaded Unleaded]

semk imb semkimb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 01:20:14 PDT 2005

didn't we already do this? - a synopsis was sent to the Docudays festival that was printed in the docudays booklet - why don't we just send that?
semk

ps still waiting to hear on the computers - but the un is closing for a week, so i won't hear for a while

moshub at riseup.net wrote:
i'm still in the beginning of it.. if you have any comments/suggestions
please send them to me
http://autonomia.mahost.org/leaded_unleaded/
i will add more information about the film, where it was screened, article
about it,...

adios!
Moh.

--