[Imc-belgium-process] Mail from Turlututu to the belgian process-list

christophe callewaert christophe at indymedia.be
Tue Aug 10 13:10:18 PDT 2004

I am glad you finally accept the normal democratic process and let us
have our general meeting to discuss such an important matter. You will
receive an answer in September.

But I am a bit surprised that you keep on referring to a personal mail
from Han as if it is the position of the Belgian indymedia-collective.
The only approved point of view of the Belgian indymedia-collective on
this matter is to be found in this mail.

greetings,

christophe

PS: I am also wondering who this "we" in your mail might be. I see no
trace of any discussion in your mailinglists so I guess you returned to
the old habit of the closed and secret mailinglists perfectly described
in a mail of Joel (joe.ttx) from indymedia-liege:
"concernant le site de syndication, j'avais proposé il y a peu dans
une 'liste' informelle de personnes de différents imcs la pertinence
d'une rencontre IRL afin d'avancer sur le site et de dénouer certains
malentendus."
http://archives.lists.indymedia.org/imc-liege-process/2004-June/000256.html