[Imc-bigmuddy] SPACE GHOST!!! (Sorry, feeling rather manic (in a good way) right now)
bethemedia at alliedaccess.net
Tue Jun 7 23:45:24 PDT 2005
Fer once I put my money where my mouth is (which is about $20K in the
red, so that's not saying much) --
Anyways, Eric and I spent about 14 hours at the space today building the
new wall for the office space. We loaded, unloaded, measuered, sawed,
screwed (ahem), nailed and painted our way to a 12-foot by 8-foot partition
wall that no artist or musician can budge. As a bonus, the new partition
wall is even nicely capped with some very shoddy trim work (thanks to some
very amateur carpentery on my part).
Soon the computers will be hooked up and we will have our yearned-for
dedicated office space. It looks great and y'all should check it out
Still, there's plenty more to do -- if'n anybody wants to help out.
1. We need three more office chairs (not table chairs or lawn chairs,
but the swivel-y kind with weels on them.
2. The floor needs to be cleaned very, very badly (about two hours of
3. The walls need picture rail or piping of some sort for art shows
4. The office area could use some seriously good shelvingb (again, GOOD
shelving. not the kind that people would rather give to us than junk).
5. Trim needs to be installed around the AC unit.
6. Our curtain situation for the doors and windows is bleak. Could
anyone provide us with a good set of curtains?
7. The crappy trim I installed on the partition wall could use some
serious sanding and staining. This would take about 3 to 4 hours.
8. We could use some feng-shui help with the office area and the space
Welp, that's about it.
p.s. Has anybody seen the Big Muddy IMC sign?
More information about the IMC-BigMuddy