[Imc-bigmuddy] disk space

Treesong treesong at treesong.org
Tue Oct 17 23:04:07 UTC 2006

Hello,

I agree. I'm not a hardware expert, but to my knowledge, those hard
drives that you described should be useable for our server. If we have
the $$$ after paying bills and that Space cost (insurance?), I say that
we go for it.

Love and Healing,

Treesong

P.S. Speaking of the website... :) Do we still have plans of talking
about style/design/layout? If nothing else, I'd like a yea or nay about
implementing "non-traditional" IMC features such as blogs and forums...
and it's be REALLY cool if we could talk about some of the piecemeal
proposals for color, new graphics, etc. and try to unite them into a
holistic site design