[IMC-Boston-Discuss] General Meeting- Sunday 7/24 7pm- anyone blocking?

Sofia JarrinT sofiajt at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 07:46:34 PDT 2005

Well, I am concerned though about 3 people meeting to
talk about the Fundraiser since so many of us put so
much effort into it.  So, I retract my position.  I do
think that as many of us as possible should be present
at the meeting.  This was a collective BIMC effort and
not a working group effort.  Therefore, I think we
should wait until the General Meeting, particularly if
we're deciding how to invest that $.

(That doesn't mean that thanking DJ's and Zine should
wait...)

cheers,
Sofia