[IMC-Boston-Discuss] the office

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 17:06:15 PDT 2005

Point of info/little known fact:

We can meet there during the week until 9pm... I did a
bunch of 7-9pm meetings for the workshop.

There is also a space big enough for 100+ people we
can use free for conferences, movies, forums, etc.
and 20 people meeting room

and Tim Ledwith is applying for the job of running the
building.  If he does get that we instantly have a ton
of access.

ANyway- this is on the agenda for the meeting for
sure....

-Pete