[IMC-Boston-Discuss] ANDREW- IMPORTANT- Who packed up the tabling table at the pa...

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 08:31:22 PDT 2005

Andrew,

 With all due respect, I think are all ready to listen
to your input, but you can't be holding that list
hostage.  That was created as part of a system that is
already in place, and it's also kinda disturbing that
you took it without asking me (who created it for the
event, and who has traditionally been the collector of
names, and who does know a thing or two about outreach
from experience here and at Lucy Parsons Center)

Can we meet ASAP so I can invite the people I already
know personally on that list to that meeting?  You
yourself blocked a meeting that would have discussed
outreach so I can listen to what you have to say, but
big changes to outreach will have to wait for the
general meeting.  Meanwhile, work continues.

I'm guessing, but I don't think blocking people from
continuing the work of indymedia is going to be a very
popular tactic.  We are open for everybody's input and
making changes, but we've all learned that it takes
some patience to make those changes.  It's a longer
process to move a collective.

-Pete