[Imc-cambridge] sheffield report back

AndyT wheresmyhat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:17:02 PDT 2005

Interesting stuff, I wish I went to Sheffield now :)

How about starting a discussion about just want we want IM Cambridge
'to be' and how we want to work with the UK network at our next
meeting (3rd)?

As it seems to be in a 'state of change' at the moment with people
coming and going it might be a good time for a bit of soul searching?
If we're public about it (feature on the website?) it might be more
encouraging for new bods to get involved?

I think it's fairly obvious that we need to do something to the
Cambridge site / collective to give it a shot in the arm. It could be
something quite simple like using a lot more of the content that's
going up on IM UK for our site to make it look more 'active'?

And being the web geeks that we are in Cambridge, I'm sure we can do
some good brain storming about the local collectives and IM UK 'work
together', in a techy / webby sense at least.

Nice.
a.