[Imc-cleveland] images not loading...

elle at riseup.net elle at riseup.net
Thu Jun 23 08:03:52 PDT 2005

Hi
Interesting - they were visible yesterday, any one an idea of the problem...

> Hi everyone,
>
> Some pics are AGAIN not loading right. It's weird.... check out:
> http://cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2005/06/16169.php
>
> They seem to load (get the proper image dimensions), but then don't load.
> I'm
> running Firefox 1.0.4. Who can help figure this out?

> "If you assume that there's no hope, you guarantee that there will be no
> hope. If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom and there are
> opportunities to change things, there's a chance you may contribute to
> making a better world. The choice is yours."    -- Noam Chomsky
>
> FNB:       http://gozips.uakron.edu/~dw2/fnb.html
> AFSC:      http://www.afsc.net/
> Dana:      http://danawilliams2.tripod.com/dana.html

~
elle
(L.Ross)

"I advocate revolutionary changes... an end to capitalist exploitation,
the abolition of racist policies, the eradication of sexism and the
elimination of political repression. If that is a crime, then I am totally
guilty."
-- Assata Shakur