[Imc-cleveland] Re: Call for a Meeting! update / hello

Kris Harsh kris.harsh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:21:14 PST 2006

absolutely!  we are airing psa's on wcsb (which is fucking awesome) and they
announce our meeting date/time/location so yeah....we should probably get
our collective shit back together.

First Sunday of February is the 5th.  I'm in.

also, i want to talk to patrick about the show, this new time slot might
work for me.  i'm going to talk to the boss (who understands my commitment
to imc) and see if i can fenagle it.  as for other times for meeting (per
patricks' request) i'm up for options.  sundays are best.

kris

--
"There's lots of ways to make money in this world, but i can't recomend
insurance fraud" - the mountain goats