[Imc-cleveland] terrible news - Art McKoy's daughter killed

Kris Harsh kris.harsh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 08:14:05 PST 2006

i thought this was a sad incedent as well, but also a sensative one.  i
didn't want to drag him and his family through muck that might be dirty.  i
say we hold off and at most, send a collective email to him.  why did she
die?  she was shot, random crime or something they don't want publicisized?
i'm unsure,
kris

On 1/28/06, andypie <andycleimc at earthlink.net> wrote:

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/wews/20060128/lo_wews/3221249
>
> My heart goes out Art and all the family, friends, and comrades.
>
> Can someone in Cleveland who knows Art better do a news/memorial
> Feature on this murder?
>
> "only the good die young".

"There's lots of ways to make money in this world, but i can't recomend
insurance fraud" - the mountain goats