[imc-cms] proposed corrections to wiki pages: CMSProposal + CMS_Summary

boud boud at riseup.net
Sat Nov 24 14:36:54 PST 2007

hi ana

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007, ana wrote:

> boud wrote:
>> Does anyone have objections to this proposal?
>>

> Yes, me - let's stop wasting time in renaming wikis that people have
> learn to reference to and let's focus in the work that this list is
> about, creating a new cms.
>
> See my other email today

i'm happy for you to facilitate coordinating the meeting - sorry for
my crossed email there.

However, what i don't understand is how we can invite other people
from indymedia to join in the process if we point people to wiki pages
which are frozen and cannot be collectively improved to become more
accurate.  Neither max nor ryan questioned the accuracy of any of my
proposed changes; they only expressed their point of view that the
pages should remain frozen.

Shouldn't we point people to wiki pages which are collective and can
be collectively worked on?

horionztalidad
boud