[Imc-communication] belgium.indymedia.org changes

denis at collectifs.net denis at collectifs.net
Tue Jun 21 12:43:19 PDT 2005

Hi Claudio

Please stops saying insane things and keep up to date.

I do not give a any opinion of "mediator", I refer only to the decisions
taken and to the discussion in progress.

The discussion occurs here
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/GlobalIssues2005Belgium and han of
the collective "belgium" delivered its opinion. I think that its opinion
will be taken into account as well as the opinion of the other local
collectives.

Bye
Denis