[Imc-communication] Re: [IMC-Process] explanation about the summary of the belgium.indymedia-proposal

turlututu turlututu at indymedia.org
Thu Jun 30 11:09:36 PDT 2005

gek a écrit :

>>it's disgusting to first ask for proof and then call whatever proof 'red
>>smearing'. especially if you know before what the point of conflict is.
>>

>I am not talking about evidence of party control of an Indymedia that
>was offered. What I am talking about is:
>- anyone who says something about this who isn't perceived as 100%
>  anti-Belgium gets an email from Guido or Turlututu or someone either
>  in private or on a list accusing them of "supporting a mass murderer"
>  or "secretly supporting Stalin" -- I think you can see how that's a
>  level of intimidation that doesn't belong in ANY process discussions

Duh ?? Can you give me only one mail where i said that ? Good chance...

>- the tone of the email and especially irc discussions is entirely
>  sectarian and goes much further than "opposing Stalin"

The discussion on irc with you showed me that you was in no way neutral,
you give clearly your support for indymedia.be because you identify
yourself with them because your last conflict at Sf. But both situation
have nothing to do and are completely different.

>- when I see "commie blacklists" being developed on the Indymedia
>  wikipedia, I think any sensible person has to take pause and wonder
>  what the fuck is going on

Well, some people asked some proofs, they've got it. And if some people
at indymedia.be didn't deny that and said that we were liars, maybe this
page wouldn't exist. That's really hypocrit.

>These things are not "proof" -- they are appeals to hysteria.

The only hysteria i saw is your "red smearing" theory/complot. I don't
know if you know that but there are commies at Imc Liege too.

>>so when will you post a mail here with some serious contribution to this ?
>>

>My serious, positive contribution (some of which comes from my own
>experiences in resolving a local conflict in global) is that if
>IMC-Belgium is unacceptably controlled by one political party, then we
>need to do something about it but not through demagoguery. If we go
>that route, then we messed up bad.
>

>My personal suggestion has always been: 1) put up a syndicate site at
>any URL available to the local Belgium IMCs & 2) enter mediation and
>document it thoroughly so as to involve global imc-process. These 2
>things are more possible now than ever. But I can't support mob justice
>& stripping away status or URLs on imc-process.
>
>-gek/sfimc

Please, stop your delirious and try to be constructive instead.

turlututu from planet earth