[Imc-communication] Re: [IMC-Process] Lets entertain ourselves :)

gek gek at linefeed.org
Thu Jun 30 10:52:12 PDT 2005

> <gek> hi
> <LudoMartens> hello
> <gek> you are *the* ludo martens?
> <gek> from PTB?
> <LudoMartens> no doubt about it
> <gek> amazing
> <LudoMartens> why ?
> <LudoMartens> are *the* gek ?
> <gek> hehe i am *the* gek
> <gek> i am just interested in your work
> <LudoMartens> from SF ?
> <gek> i have read your book Another View on Stalin at the PLP website
> <LudoMartens> as amazing
> <gek> i am from san francisco
> <LudoMartens> and so ?
> <gek> so... hello :)
> <LudoMartens> hello

For instance, this is supposed to imply that I am in league with Ludo
Martens, chairman of the PTB, because I entertained some irc weirdo.
It was all fun and games at the time but now our esteemed colleague
enters it here as "evidence" of a "communist conspiracy."

Just more "evidence" or "proof" I suppose ...

-gek/sfimc