[Imc] Re: [Imc-communication] (no subject)

salhaun at phreaker.net salhaun at phreaker.net
Fri May 20 13:32:29 PDT 2005

--español // --bad english

--español

hola

solo una pregunta: el texto q clara envio q esta en vuestra web, no es una declaracion de todo el imc-urbana o solo de sascha?
no entiendo y me gustaria saberlo para la asamblea de imc-barcelona
si las declaraciones son d sascha, creo q hace falta una declaracion publica d imc-urbana para aclararlo (conferencia de prensa y en la web) ya que alguien ha dado una imagen falsa publicamente de la red indymedia.
por favor, si lo haceis, enviad un email a la lista d comunicacion para oirlo o leerlo.
salut!!

--bad english

hello

only one question: the text that clara post that is in your web site, is it an declaration of the whole imc-urbana or only from sascha?
i don't understand and i would like to know it for the imc-barcelona assembly
if the declarations are only from sascha, i think also it is needed a public declaratition from imc-urbana to put it clear (press conference and web site) since someone has fiven a public false image on the indymedia network.
please, if you make it, send an email to the communication list for being able to listen or read it.
salut!!