[Imc-communication] BELGIUM - a global level crisis (personal statement)

Phil clampin at free.fr
Sun May 22 01:50:42 PDT 2005

andrés a écrit :

> We guess the imc-belgium collective requires time to consider and to
> decide: to form a consensus. Then they'll give us an answer.
>
> Why not just cool it, take it easy, relax (and get on with some other
> work) until then, phil.

Do i bother with your activities choices ?

I may not take it easy ; this is not "cool" at all even if
authoritarian ways do not  shock you when coming from people sharing
your political opinions.

Shall i understand this statement of your as a sign that you would
prefer avoidance of the global question it was asking about ?

tsss

Phil