[Imc-communication] Re: IMC FINANCE LIST SUMMARY

zcat at ametrika.com zcat at ametrika.com
Tue May 24 04:03:41 PDT 2005

and this is how the UK network shows its accounts in case pepole havent seen
it before which I think is pretty transparent
Andrew

http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/UkNetworkAccount

Phil writes:

> hello,
>
> Thanx to chip :
>
> yep this is exactly what I would call transparency :
>
> http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUkSheffield#Money
>
> much easier to follow than successive mails ;
>
> thanx to uc-imc for their efforts giving at least some infos anyway
>
> bye
>
> Phil
> toulouz

Fortunatly, somwhere between chance and mystery lies imagination,
the only thing that protects our freedom, despite the fact that
people keep trying to reduce it or kill it altogether.
LUIS BUNUEL
"We consider Internet Explorer (IE) to be a broken web browser"-riseup.net
"I consider internet explorer a peiece of worthless dogshit" - zcat