[Imc-communication] Re: IMC FINANCE LIST SUMMARY (Feb 2004-present)

toya toya at riseup.net
Tue May 24 05:18:07 PDT 2005

oi sheri,
thank you for the summary that is really important for ppl to know the
work finance wg is doing and also to understand better you all need more
help and be able to jump in. i believe we have two or three people from
brasil on the list..pietro, luis and pablo..if not please let me know..
i translated your email and i sent it to brasil network list, maybe some
more people decides to jump in and help the finance wg.
thanks again for the summary,
toya