[Imc-communication] thing that make me hate indymedia

Libertinus libertinus at riseup.net
Wed Aug 30 20:55:59 PDT 2006

Thanx you for your agresive email.

Most of the regions of this world we have better word for voluntaries.
In spanish word is "militancia".

You have lots of different media collectives to make money or for get
a political correct job. Lots of pay independet media work with
indymedia.

But Indymedia is other thing, is about "militancia", was about... of
course, was it.

About alternative media, about independent media. About grassroot
media, about activist media... is about direct action.

This is not just a ideology thing. Its a cultural thing. Your country
is full of  "community organizers" and all kind of capitalist way of
make desideology voluntaries. Where the richs use for don't pay taxes.

Of course, the Indymedia network have the hole that permit this kind
of mutant indymedia. Of course is imposible to kickoff out the
network. But I have the right and this place to say fuck off.

Como decia Kortatu.
"Tu, maldito burgués, nunca vas a entender nada."
Hi burgues mandarikatua ez duzu inoiz

This kind of thing make the network non horizontal, create VIP collectives.
Ask the techies, most of them work hard all the day, without see any
$$$$$, to make this network work.

Ask the third world collectives, I dont know any of them that member
recive money for make indy things happen.

ok, I not being good boy today. sorry, fuck off.

Have a nice day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/libertinus/
http://www.fotolog.net/libertino