[Imc-communication] indymedia.be & Knight foundation

han han at indymedia.be
Fri Nov 14 02:36:18 PST 2008

Hi

Just to let all you knouw that Bruno is on a holiday.  He is the one
worked on this proposal for indymedia.be.
I personally was not involved in this, so I think it is better to wait
for Bruno's return to clear out some things.

I also would like to note that the indymedia.be tech team did some great
stuff with drupal and that this work can be used by other IMC's.
As far as I understand most of ideas for development that are in the
proposal we would like to develop and so we will be developed (with or
without the Knight foundation).  That work will be availabe for other
IMC's (and annybody else) to be used.
Yest once more, Bruno can tell you more about this.

Once Bruno is back we will discus the general idea of working with
Grants,...  and send our stand on this debate to this list.

Greetings

              han, one of indymedia.be