[imc-commwork] PROPOSAL: De-listing Danbury, CT

mark burdett mark at indymedia.org
Thu Feb 21 12:00:27 PST 2008

hi i sent a proposal to imc-process and imc-communication already
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-communication/2008-February/0219-ju.html

but it would be great if uk-imc could "second" the proposal

also, i'm not sure the email actually made it past the imc-process moderators yet...

--mark B.