[IMC-DC] Fwd: [Dc-contact] (no subject)

worker bee struckarock at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 13:58:10 PDT 2004

--- Cara Lynn <clynn at ncadp.org> wrote:
> From: "Cara Lynn" <clynn at ncadp.org>
> To: <dc at indymedia.org>
> Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:33:34 -0400

> I wanted to see if you recieved the information
> regarding the NCADP's
> national conference this year. We were hoping you
> would be willing to
> participate in a workshop at this years conference
> in Washington DC. The
> workshop would be entilted "Make Your Own Music: How
> to Circumvent Mainstream Media."
>
> If you could let me know b y either emailing me or
> calling me here at the NCADP at 202 543 9577 ext.
15.

Date:	 Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:01:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:	darrius at ncadp.org
To:	dc at indymedia.org
Subject:	[Dc-contact] workshop for national conference

My name is Darrius Hills.   I am calling on behalf of
the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty.
As you may already be aware we are convening our
national conference this year in Washington DC October
14-17. I am specifically calling to invite you to be
one of our workshop speakers this year.  You were
highly recommended by our national conference planning
committee.

The workshop that we would like you to participate in
is entitled, Make Your Own Music:  How to Circumvent
Mainstream Media

Each workshop will have three to four speakers
including a moderator that will contact you at a later
date( if you are able to participate).  The moderator
will work withl all speakers on the panel to insure
that the workshop has a unified message and common
theme.

**There are 5 workshop sessions, three on Friday and
two on Saturday.

**Unfortunately we do not have funding to accommodate
our conference speakers, but we do offer a discounted
conference presenter registration fee of  $40.00 if
needed for all conference speakers.

Will you be able to participate as a workshop speaker?

Which workshop session works best for you?  (I, II, or
III on Friday)  (VI or V on Saturday)

Are you availible on both days?

Will you be participating in all conference
activities?

Please email me with a complete response at
dhills at ncadp.org at your earliest convenience.
Thank you.