[Imc-drupal-dev] Hidden module now on Drupal.org
ekes at aktivix.org
Thu Aug 30 10:44:17 UTC 2007
* Hidden articles are always displayed with the reason that they are
hidden, and custom css class.
* The reason for hiding can be selected from a list or/and typed in.
* All pages with /hidden have robots meta tags to ask for no indexing.
* Filters can be set to automatically hide posted nodes and
comments, this can be obfuscated with delay.
* Notification of hidden articles can automatically be sent out by
e-mail. This can be individually or in batches.
* Non-admin users can be encouraged to take part in editorial
process by enabling the reporting of posts for hiding.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 251 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-drupal-dev/attachments/20070830/d95ea81b/attachment.pgp
More information about the Imc-drupal-dev