[Imc-g8-2005] IndyMedia Coverage @ G8

Anarcho Babe anarchobabe at fempages.org
Tue Nov 30 03:06:56 PST 2004

Hi Svea,

this sounds fantastic! Great if you could come with all your tech
equipment! At the moment I am working on getting a building for IMC in
Edinburgh, but if you could come early, that would be very appreciated, as
our Indymedia project in Scotland is still quite young, and this is the
first big project and meeting we ever had here in Scotland.

Have forwarded your mail to Indy scotland discussion list, too.

Will get back to you a bit later, when more time, so far it could be said,
that there is mainly Indymedia UK with the subsection on the G8
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/actions/2005/g8/ reporting and Indymedia
Scotland, which has both a subsection on Indymedia Uk
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/scotland/
and an independent website : http://scotland.indymedia.org/.
There hasn't been any decision yet made about video and film nor about
audio; there are some video and film collectives for sure, which are coming
over, some local community video projects and film makers,  who are
interested in collaborating and some activist video collectives such as
Undercurrents or the local Camcorder Guerillas, who will be there, too.

Not quite sure how to best organise video collaboration, what would be your
best experience and advice on how to best organise?
For the legal issue, there is a legal group-
g8arrestsupport at lists.aktivix.org which is planning to arrange legal
support, and of course they will appreciate your help and expertise, too,
if you would like to subscribe, that would be brilliant.

chao and thanks very much, we are all looking forward to meeting you, your
friends, (and of course your tech equipment)!
Ulla

-----
telephone contact for all and everything so far via:
ACE (autonomous Centre of Edinburgh), 0044-131-4769548staffed tuesday
afternoon and sunday afternoon, otherwise answermachine
-----

http://www.fempages.org