[Imc-india] PROPOSAL: IMC India suspends until new collective DEADLINE 12.01.2006

shivani chaudhry radfem at rediffmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:54:31 PST 2006

happy new year all imc-istas!

am glad to see this discussion... as i'd also expressed an interest in meeting people face-to-face some time back.

i live in delhi. does anyone else???

also, is there any way that we can prevent messages to this list from being available on the web?? all emails that we send to this imc-india list can be read on the internet by anyone. (including this one i guess!) and i don't like that!! this is supposed to be a candid discussion list amongst us, not a view for all.

what do others feel?

hope to SEE some of you in person, soon....

and hope the new year brings us what we're fighting for and dreaming of...

peace out,
shivani