[Imc-india] PROPOSAL: IMC India suspends until new collective DEADLINE 12.01.2006

Vidyadhar Gadgil vgad at sancharnet.in
Sat Jan 21 00:01:40 PST 2006

So where have we got on this? Nowhere, I fear, apart from some people
coming out of the woodwork and identifying themselves.

The obvious next step is for the old hands like
anivar/boud/vickram/harsh and any others to figure out how to get the
required information to the new people who are interested, so that they
can figure out what needs to be done. Some of the new people have been
doing minor housekeeping tasks (like me), some are entirely fresh. So
can the old hands now take the initiative, and do the needful?