[Imc-kenya] Interview about Kenya Situation
vpamplona at grupoatarde.com.br
Fri Feb 8 04:30:40 PST 2008
Mr. John David Kwabili, director of Kenya Indymedia
My name is Vitor Pamplona, I'm a journalist from Brazil and would like to have your colaboration on a story I'm writing to "A Tarde" newspaper, from Salavador (Bahia), about Kenya post-election situation. I've read an interview you gave to The Independent, of London, so I'd like to make some complementary questions.
1. What can we expect now that Mr. Odinga and Mr. Kibaki started talking? Is peace on the horizon?
2. What is the current situation about clashes? Is the Police achieving its purpose to stop deadly conflicts?
3. Do you believe Kenian press is doing its job as due?
4. What about independent media like Kenian Indymedia? How are you triyng to report the conflict? Are there many obstacles?
5. Is there any kind o chance to tribal identity become less important in Kenya in a short time?
Thank you and awaiting for a response,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Imc-kenya