[Imc-kenya] [Imc-africa] Update from Kenya - People Power and Solutions, Part 3

kwadronaut kwadronaut at autistici.org
Wed Jan 2 07:59:59 PST 2008

Hi,

I'll reply shortly only to some points:

Currently kenya imc is hosted at popelin, a server in Europe
https://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-africa/2007-June/0619-at.html
https://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-kenya/2007-May/0505-xw.html
https://popelin.indymedia.org

Publishing can be reactivated on short notice, you can call me, e-mail
to popelin-sysad at lists.indymedia.org or popelin-tech at
lists.indymedia.org

On popelin we're running only sf-active websites. Sf-active is the
software that makes kenya.indymedia.org run (cms).

For me it's absolutely not clear what you're looking for. Do you want
new software, another server, different people to run the software and
the server? Did you just forget whom to contact to reactivate the
publishing? I can only guess or presume and prefer not to do so.

If for some reason there wouldn't be enough diskspace or bandwidth
(which i doubt), it's possible to upgrade the current vserver on short
notice as well, altough we don't have the funds for that.

Strength and greetings,

kwadronaut